Fwd: Hiring Resources @GlobalLogic

selenium trainer

Aug 17, 2018, 1:24:06 PM8/17/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please apply accordingly

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sahana Paul <sahan...@globallogic.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 8:26 PM
Subject: Hiring Resources @GlobalLogic
To: <tra...@way2automation.com>

Hi Rahul,

Great Connecting with you. As discussed Sharing the details below:

We are looking for Trained and Certified Java and QA Automation resources from your institute who will be immediately available to join us

Note: Passing Year to be only 2017 and 2018 resources.

Please share the batch details and we will have the interviews on 22nd August for an online test at Noida Office - GlobalLogic India
Log in to a website: www.globallogic.com

JD for Technical Positions

· Strong programming skills

· Advanced Math skills which will allow them to write complex algorithms

· Strong understanding of Basic concepts & Advanced concept

· Strong Analytical & Numerical skills

· Good understanding of Coding

· Good Communication skills

· Flexible to work on any of the technologies

· Flexibility & Adaptability to changing situations

· Good Attitude & Learning urge

· Open to relocate across location based on Project Needs

Mandate that we look at:

Salary Offered: 3.5 - 4lpa

Communication  needs to be up-to-the-mark and should be able to communicate

Overall Cutoff Score: 60% throughout

work location: Noida

Streams: CS and IT and EC

Looking forward to a response from your end at the earliest and we could plan accordingly. Kindly share your contact and email IDs for me to connect with you.

For more clarification, you can reach out to me @ 7899991727 or 8296673361

Talent Acquisition Group

Sahana Paul | Associate -People Development
GlobalLogic
P +91.080.4257.6259  M + 7899991727
www.globallogic.com
Follow us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/GlobalLogic

GPTW

GlobalLogic.comFacebookTwitterYouTubeLinkedIn
http://www.globallogic.com/Disclaimer.htm

--
Sent from IPhone

selenium trainer

Oct 29, 2018, 9:45:52 AM10/29/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please apply accordingly !!!

Best Regards,
Rahul Arora (Raman)
Director & Trainer
Ph: +91 9711111558 / 9711191558
Skype: seleniumcoaching
Address: Way2Automation, CDR Complex
3rd Floor, Main Road Noida sector - 15
PIN: 201301 Near: Sec-16 Metro station/MC Donalds
Above Blackberry / Mufti showroom

Great Connecting with you. As discussed Sharing the details below:

We are looking for Freshers Trained and Certified  QA Automation  from your institute who will be immediately available to join us ON 12th November 2018.

Note : This will be purely QA position No Development work I will share the online test dates by tommorow EOD
Note: Passing Year to be only 2017 and 2018 resources.

Please share the batch details and we will have the interviews this week for an online test at Noida Office - GlobalLogic India
Log in to a website: www.globallogic.com

JD for Technical Positions

· Strong programming skills

· Advanced Math skills which will allow them to write complex algorithms

· Strong understanding of Basic concepts & Advanced concept

· Strong Analytical & Numerical skills

· Good understanding of Coding

· Good Communication skills

· Flexible to work on any of the technologies

· Flexibility & Adaptability to changing situations

· Good Attitude & Learning urge

· Open to relocate across location based on Project Needs

Mandate that we look at:

Overall Salary Offered: 4.06 LPA

Communication  needs to be up-to-the-mark and should be able to communicate

Overall Cutoff Score: 60% throughout

work location: Noida

Streams: CS and IT and EC

Looking forward to a response from your end at the earliest and we could plan accordingly. Kindly share your contact and email IDs for me to connect with you.

For more clarification, you can reach out to me 8296673361