Need to know compatibility asap

Shubham Sinnarkar

Sep 21, 2022, 7:19:56 PM9/21/22
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I am using
  • selenium 4.4.0
  • chromedriver_linux64-99.0.4844.51.1
  • chromium 99.0.4844.84 version browser
This starts the chrome driver but throws error: CreatePlatformSocket()failed : Address family not supported.

Please help me understand, whats the issue? Which browsers/chromedriver are compatible with selenium 4.4?

I was using selenium 4.0, and chromedriver 91 version and browser 91 version -- which was working fine with some minor flaws -- need to upgrade. Any help would be appreciated.

rkms_82

Sep 29, 2022, 12:00:40 AM9/29/22
to Selenium Users
Please try using latest Chrome browser and drivers... Can be found in below link.