How can we run a specific story from command line in Jbehave BDD.

eddieB

Apr 25, 2019, 10:17:02 AM4/25/19
to Selenium Users
Hi,
I have multiple stories in my runner class. and right now i have listed them as below:
@Override
protected List<String> storyPaths() {

return new StoryFinder().findPaths(codeLocationFromClass(this.getClass()).getFile(), asList("**/.storyname"), null);

}

I can run this by giving a particular story name but how do i run this from command line.
I want to keep
storyname as parameter which i can call when running via command line.
Anyone who is running story via command line. I am using Jbehave, selenium and java.

Thanks