How to maintain constant uptime?

Justin

Jan 20, 2022, 9:02:23 PM1/20/22
to Selenium Users

I am completely new to selenium and currently have an example running on my headless Debian 10 server via multiple ssh connections.

I would like to now set it up so I can have both these programs running constantly, ideally starting up on server reboot and restarting if a program failure occurs.

The approaches I THINK might work is

  1. have my script check for active programs and handle the required logic (utilizing nohup)
  2. have a cron job do something similar as #1
  3. Setup a service for both chromedriver and selenium

Honestly, I really don't know how to do any of these currently. I would appreciate any input on the best way to proceed.