Same Session Run Script - to not login

Soos Laszlo

Jun 14, 2024, 8:35:10 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to Selenium Users
The issue I have is after I add my credentials for login I need to confirm it again with another Windows Popup and this I cannot record into my SEleniumIDE script.
This popup is not in the browser hence I cannot record it.

My logical solution would be, and also my questions related to that.

Login into the Chromium Browser session, and when selenium runs the test to continue in the session where we are logged in.

Is there any webdriver which you can log into?
Is there any profiling possible on Chromium or webdriver? (so I can avoid the login from my recording with SSO)

How did you guys solve login issues?
I have to say I am not a programmer so what is use is the SeleniumIDE as extension to record my scripts.

I use it through SAP platform and I installed a VM where I run Selenium and Chrome driver.
Tried different processes to record my selenium script but none of the extension have the option to continue an existing logged in session. Or none of the tools recognize de non browser popup.
I had also trouble setting up the recording to start in an incognito window, that is also not covered by the recording extension.

Please let me know how could I solve this login popup issue. Or how to avoid at all the login and continue existing session.