How to upgrad to Selenium grid 1 to Selenium grid 3

khadija lahraoui

Jul 22, 2022, 1:57:28 AM7/22/22
to Selenium Users
hello,

 I am biger in Selenium and i want to upgrade my project Selenium GRID 1 to Selenium GRID 3. Please any help or documentation.

thank you

Scott Babcock

Aug 20, 2022, 8:11:00 PM8/20/22
to Selenium Users
Setting up your own Grid 3 | Selenium
Even if you don't use the solution as-is, the source code may prove instructive. This project assembles configuration files and command lines that can be used independent from my full project, although the JAR files that implement the functionality are quite small.

khadija lahraoui

Aug 22, 2022, 5:23:02 AM8/22/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
hello,

            Thank you so much sir , and thank you for your interest in my question, but after the short recherche of selenium i find that " Selenium 2 was a rewrite of Selenium1 that was implemented with WebDriver code, and Selenium 3 was the implementation of WebDriver Without the SeleniumRC code, and now it replace with Selenium 4 which implements the W3C WebDriver specification.

           Please i need the answer of my question that will help me to understand Selenium ,
   It is possible to use the code source of selenium 1 and use it in selenium 3 ou 4  juste modify the dependencies and jar? and the sam if i have the code source of selenium 2 and i use it for selenium 3or 4 juste i need to modify the dependencies and jar ?

  Thank you of all and I'm sorry for my trivial question, but I am a beginner in Selenium and I am coming to discover this world .

   Cordially.