Firefox headless fail - timeout

Paul Chassay

Jun 27, 2022, 3:19:43 AM6/27/22
to Selenium Users
I've been running my Selenium tests with both Firefox and Chrome for a few months.  I've got Firefox running headless (no display) and running with display.  A couple of weeks ago, running headless started failing with a timeout error.  I don't believe I made any changes to my code or configuration that made it start failing.  It runs fine with display, but fails running headless.  What can make headless fail, while running with display is fine?

Paul Chassay

Jul 13, 2022, 3:00:11 PM7/13/22
to Selenium Users
Is no one experiencing timeout failures with Firefox driver in headless mode?