VFP & selenium

Carlos Yohn Zubiría

May 18, 2022, 2:26:40 AM5/18/22
to Selenium Users
Hi,

It's the first time i read about Selenium.
My company (software development) is looking for an interface for riding wih any browser: navigate to different websites, filling textbox and other controls, clicking buttons and then reading results.

Now, our app is built in VFP advanced using the old activex ways as Createobject("internetexplorer.application") and has beeing working for more than 20 years.

Because of life end of IE, we'll need to use Edge, Chrome, Firefox...
Will Selenium work with VFP? Or do we need to move to another language?

Thanks in Advance.
Regards.