Blank page while running scripts on Iphone

AG

May 14, 2013, 12:11:19 PM5/14/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have successfully build the iWebDriver on iphone 4s ( provisioning profiles are also installed ). I am able to ping ip address of Phone ( which is displayed when WebDriver is started on phone at the bottom "http://XXX.XX.XX.XX/wd/hub" ) from my mac and also mac ip adress from iphone ( using ip scanning app ).

Now while running scripts from my mac, I am still seeing blank white screen in the phone ( when driver.get(URL) is executed ) with commands at the bottom ( setURL: ). I tried to open URL via Safari manually and it works fine.

WebDriver driver = new RemoteWebDriver(new URL("http://XXX.XX.XX.XX:3001/wd/hub"), DesiredCapabilities.iphone());
driver.get(URL);

Could anybody help out me out with this.

Thanks
Amar