selenium chrome without authorization proxy

Roman Sharifeev

May 3, 2024, 9:31:41 AMMay 3
to Selenium Users
Hello. I use selenium chrome in a docker container and specify a proxy with authorization data when creating the container. But every time I go to the browser inside the container, it asks me for a login and password. Is there a way to avoid logging in every time I log into chrome?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Roman Sharifeev

May 4, 2024, 2:24:43 AMMay 4
to Selenium Users
I will complete my question: I also tried using experiments similar to .addArguments("--proxy-server=login:pass@adress:port'") .setProxy(proxy.manual({https:"login:pass@adress:port'"})) But chrome still asks for a username and password I also tried switching to the window and bringing up the data webdriver.switchTo().alert() ... await driver.wait(until.alertIsPresent()) but selenium says there is no alert window. Tell me, what ways are there to process this authorization window?

Milad Nazari

Jun 20, 2024, 3:28:49 AM (13 days ago) Jun 20
to Selenium Users
Hello!
I have the same issue.
Have you found a solution for this?