Re https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/8055

Przemek Czerkas

Aug 10, 2022, 4:12:29 AM8/10/22
to Selenium Users
Hi, can anyone explain what changes has been made in Selenium 4 to mitigate https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/8055 issue (Grid Console and status endpoints unresponsive after node terminated/killed ) from Selenium 3?

P.

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Aug 10, 2022, 4:15:12 AM8/10/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
First things first. Is this problem still happening in Grid4 ? Can you please confirm that. If yes, then perhaps you could help file a new issue with a detailed set of steps that explain all the things that were done before reproducing this issue ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribblings @ https://rationaleemotions.com/

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 1:42 PM Przemek Czerkas <pcze...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, can anyone explain what changes has been made in Selenium 4 to mitigate https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/8055 issue (Grid Console and status endpoints unresponsive after node terminated/killed ) from Selenium 3?

P.

Przemek Czerkas

Aug 10, 2022, 4:54:36 AM8/10/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to backport some selected features from Selenium 4 to 3. Started with subset of graphql (for Keda autoscaling) and that works - sort of, because I arrived at the mentioned problem with hun hanging for 2-4 minutes. I don't know for sure but I suspect that this problem was resolved in 4 (given comments in the ticket).

P.

deepak kumar

May 31, 2023, 3:34:54 AM5/31/23
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I am trying to use KEDA in the Selenium automation project. But it is throwing an error that Failed to get external metrics. Can someone please help here if you have used KEDA in your projects?