Run Selenium on Android and iOS using Ruby

Maggie Yu

Mar 12, 2013, 7:30:30 PM3/12/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried to find examples for running Selenium on Android and iOS online, but I couldn't find anything. If you have done automating webapps on Android/iOS using Ruby, can you please provide some examples? Thanks.

Oscar Rieken

Mar 12, 2013, 8:28:33 PM3/12/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Its essentially the same you just pass :iphone or :android instead of the browser, you might want to look into something like simlauncher gem to make it easy to open the emulator

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Maggie Yu <maggie....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I tried to find examples for running Selenium on Android and iOS online, but I couldn't find anything. If you have done automating webapps on Android/iOS using Ruby, can you please provide some examples? Thanks.

David Tran

Jul 8, 2013, 1:58:54 PM7/8/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

require "selenium-webdriver"
require "selenium/client"

caps
= Selenium::WebDriver::Remote::Capabilities.android
client
= Selenium::WebDriver::Remote::Http::Default.new
client
.timeout = 480
driver
= Selenium::WebDriver.for(