Firefox + Excel VBA + Selenium WebDriver (geckodriver?)

Alexandre Corrêa

Jan 7, 2022, 1:04:23 AM1/7/22
to Selenium Users
Greetings

Does anybody know if any combination of these three SW is running fine? I'm playing with ChromeDrive but want to work with Firefox.

If Python works with firefox+webdriver, please let me know (so I will immerse in that language...)

Thanks!

ALeXceL
Oliveira - MG - Brasil

Mehatab Shaikh

Jan 11, 2022, 12:55:37 AM1/11/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, Python works. You can try it.

ale...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2022, 5:36:46 PM1/11/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Mehatab Shaikh,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve installed Phyton and will immerse on it. I wish to make scrapes on the web, but also on PDF files, that are open in a detailed way by Firefox (at least one file I was trying to import via M$ Winword)

Cheers.

ALeXceL

Oliveira – MG – Brazil.