Suraj Kumar

Aug 23, 2020, 10:26:52 AM8/23/20
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

I want to know how to switch between two windows and tabs in selenium through python

Thanks and regards
Suraj Kumar

ddlionx

Aug 23, 2020, 1:10:05 PM8/23/20
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Suraj Kumar

Aug 28, 2020, 8:58:07 AM8/28/20
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,
When you do mention issue, please also mention the which programming language your are using.It is easy for us to verify that this language you got the issue

Thanks and Regards
Suraj Kumar

Kogul S

Aug 28, 2020, 10:46:05 AM8/28/20
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suraj,

In my view, the toughness of the project depends upon the requirement, not the programming language. My apologies for demotivating you but the real fact is being a developer is a real pain irrespective of programming languages. I assume you are quoting the exception stack trace. You can easily find the issue on the official website of the programming language.

From an expert's point of view, first, select a specific domain and then select a corresponding programming language. I assume you are expecting to start a career in automation testing. If yes go for Python, as the syntax will be easier and easy to grasp the concepts as a beginner point of view. Once the python is been mastered, you can work in Java, but there will be a different syntax for java and the loopholes should be thoroughly examined before starting to work on Java.

The bottom line is there is no easier language, project requirements determine the toughness of the project and if you like to start a career in automation testing, start to learn python because of the easier syntax.

Hope this helps and this answered your question.

Thanks & Regards,
S. Kogul

Animesh Chatterjee

Aug 29, 2020, 6:36:21 AM8/29/20
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kogul,
Suraj asked different point . For easier understanding he wants the language to be mentioned along with the question.

Regards,
Animesh