Control Video Recording

H.Chawki

Jun 6, 2023, 4:01:04 AM6/6/23
to Selenium Users
Hello,
About selenium video recording feature, Is there a way to control the start/stop of record ?
In my case i'm running multiple test suites on the same selenium container, using the method on the documentation (video:ffmpeg docker container) will generate a very long/heavy video.
i'm looking for a way to control the recording, like start record on a specific test case and stop it after it. with this approach we can record multiple short/light videos.
If it is not possible, is there any other method for this purpose ?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.