Need help on this urgent,

Gouri Sankar

Mar 31, 2015, 3:34:40 AM3/31/15
to Ashish Thakur, Ashish Thakur
Hi Ashish,

In my project I have encountered some problem like, have a set of 200 test cases while executing  am getting sudden alerts popup kind of thing, and i dont know when and on which module and which page these pop ups will come . If we get any sudden alerts i need to capture the alert message and bypass those , every thing should be in dynamic.

(Am using our Hybrid frame work code)

How to handle this case, am struck here.

I can able to handle the Alerts if i know where and when it will come, but here the situation is completely dynamic.

Please help me reg this , Thanks so much

Thanks& Regards

MGS

Xiang Dong

Mar 31, 2015, 5:19:58 AM3/31/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com, Ashish Thakur, Ashish Thakur
execute following javascript via web driver after the page get loaded. if you alert comes from frame/iframe, you may need to switch into it and execute the same script

window._alert = window.alert;
window.alert = function(str) {
   //  document.getElementById('popup_content').value=str;
     return true;
}

it will override the alert dialog and make it never popup.

--david

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:58:58 +0530
Subject: [selenium-users] Need help on this urgent,
From: gourishank...@gmail.com