[🐛 Bug]: ...package...config.SeleniumConfig: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException

Roland Desbauford

Jun 20, 2024, 8:12:55 AM (13 days ago) Jun 20
to Selenium Users
Hi! I opened up this issue in SeleniumHQ and I am still investigating to find the best approach to fix it.

Here is the linbk of the issue : https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/14124.

Does someone have any feedback on how to solve this problem? Moreover, in the comments section, I have got this first answer, seeming not really to me:

"It looks like you are sending a session request to a hub that does not have any attached nodes. You can start it in standalone mode if you do not need multiple nodes. Please see our Grid Documentation, and feel free to ask more questions at the links provided below."