Edge/Chrome headless does not work with Azure AD conditional policies

GCosmiano

Jan 19, 2022, 12:18:14 PM1/19/22
to Selenium Users
I'm creating test automation for a Web application configured with Azure Active Directory (AD) conditional policies. Using selenium 4, it works fine with non-headless but once I run the test as headless then I get an error "... can only be accessed from Devices or client application that meet management compliance policy" (complete message below). It looks like headless browser is striping the device identifier (not available) and device state (unregistered).

I search for solution or why is headless is different but can't find any. Any idea?

You can't get there from here
This application contains sensitive information and can only be access from :
  • Devices or client applications that meet {company name} management compliance policy.
Troubleshooting details
Request Id: xxxxxxx
Correlation Id: xxxxxxx
Timestamp: 2022-01-17T16:44:08.500Z