Mobile browser automation using Android Driver and IOS Drivers on latest OS

Akshay K

Jun 28, 2014, 10:37:45 PM6/28/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please suggest if the code built for desktop browser automation can be used without any changes/issues for Mobile browser automation by simulation using Selenium's Android Driver and IOS Drivers on versions Android 4.2+ and IOS 7. I have this question since support for both drivers has been deprecated.

This is a new and short term project, and there are no changes when the website is accessed via mobile browsers so I want to build code once and use it for both desktop and mobile browser testing using GRID. I am not sure if I can achieve this using appium.

Appreciate suggestions on any better approaches since this is a new project and any approach can be incorporated