DragAndDrop - Driver_log reports Unable to find native component: @openqa.org/nativeevents

Rainer Liebig

Jul 8, 2013, 4:37:53 AM7/8/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Using Windows 7, Silenium 2.33 - Java Interface, Firefox 19 (or 22) I tried a sequence of entries. The dragAndDrop failes. In the driver log there are entries, that @openqa.org/nativeevents, @openqa.org/nativekeyboard and @openqa.org/nativemouse cannot be found. On keyboard entries Sileniums does it "Doing sendKeys in a non-native way..." for the Mouse "Falling back to synthesized click". But on the drag and drop action there seems to be no alternative.

Has anybody an idea how to get the dragAndDrop going. I already set: profile.setEnableNativeEvents(true); and used tried to use the dragAndDrop directly or as an action (either way) as mentioned in other mails.

William Snyders

Jul 16, 2013, 5:11:26 PM7/16/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue on Windows 2012 and 2008 server, using Selenium's 2.30-2.33. It seems that different Firefox versions do work (such as Firefox 17 ESR). Would also like to know if there is a solution for this, separate from an older browser, as other browser versions are causing other issues with my app.

Mark Collin

Jul 17, 2013, 7:30:14 AM7/17/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com