How to control which node to execute in Selenium Grid where the browser configuration is same?

cen maple

May 15, 2024, 11:51:29 PMMay 15
to Selenium Users

I'm new to Selenium Grid 4 and trying to setting up the grid with Node & Hub Mode and run the test.For example, Below is my setup:

  • Hub: linux
  • Node A: windows chrome_v103 ip:192.168.1.1
  • Node B: windows chrome_v103 ip:192.168.1.2

If I run a test case, sometimes it run on Node A, sometimes on Node B;How can I control a test only run in specific node, For example in node A, Not Node B

Krishnan Mahadevan

May 15, 2024, 11:56:02 PMMay 15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please refer to the section “Setting custom capabilities for matching specific Nodes" in this documentation page https://www.selenium.dev/documentation/grid/configuration/toml_options/ to learn how to do this.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribblings @ https://rationaleemotions.com/

Message has been deleted