Selenium 3.150 - cannot publish to maven using bazel

Paweł Wójcik

May 11, 2022, 5:49:05 AM5/11/22
to Selenium Users
Hi everyone,
I am trying to publish built jars to my local maven repo. To do this I first execute build:

bazel build //java/client/src/org/openqa/selenium/chrome

This command passes successfully, after this I execute:

bazel run --define maven_repo=file://C:/Users/pawel.wojcik/.m2/repository //java/client/src/org/openqa/selenium/chrome

and in response I get:

ERROR: Cannot run target //java/client/src/org/openqa/selenium/chrome:chrome: Not executable

I also was able to build the entire java part with:

bazel build java/...

and when I retried export to maven the error occurred again
Can someone advise what am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance!