CI/CD pipeline failure (software think it's mobile version)

Christophe Laranjo

May 15, 2022, 12:56:27 AM5/15/22
to Selenium Users
Hello,

I didn't find any info about my problem but maybe here someone can help me.
I have a test that failed only when it's on the CI, on my local machine it's work perfectly.

So on my web app I try to set up a time, I have two choice, enter the time manually or use a clock picker, when you use the same web app on mobile you can only with the clock picker but the clock picker is different because of the mobile version. So on my test I try to set the time by entering it manually, I select the input and try to sendkey, on my local machine it's work but not on CI. On CI even if the window as the size of desktop it opened the clock picker as mobile version, it seems to be because we run it on a linux without GUI so without mouse pointer. I don't know if I can add some configuration to force my web app to think we are on the desktop version