Re: can't checkout json-framework for iWebDriver

jaime

Jul 12, 2012, 8:30:08 AM7/12/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

I have tried with trunk repository:

and it doesn't show any error messages, but when I open the XCode project, it can't find many files in "CocoaHTTPServer" and "SBJson" folders.

Thanks in advance,

El jueves, 12 de julio de 2012 14:17:57 UTC+2, jaime escribió:
Hello,

I am trying to do some tests over iPhone with iWebDrive, so I followed this instructions

Checking out the svn repository with this command:

and using my Google credentials, its shows me an error message:

svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for 'iphone/lib/buildtime-src/json-framework/project':
svn
: warning: OPTIONS of 'http://json-framework.googlecode.com/svn/tags/2.2.2': authorization failed: Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic challenge (http://json-framework.googlecode.com)

After it, I can open the XCode project, but the "SBJson" folder is absolutely empty, so I can't build the project. And "errorcodes.h" and "atoms.h" files under "Web server extensions" folder can't be found.

Are there any problems with the iWebDrive project? Am I checking out the right repository?

Thanks in advance,

Luke Inman-Semerau

Jul 12, 2012, 9:42:25 AM7/12/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
You need to checkout all of trunk. Not just the iphone folder.

-Luke

jaime

Jul 13, 2012, 3:38:51 AM7/13/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Luke for your quick clarification.

Now I am trying to checkout the whole trunk, but I got no answer from svn server. However, I can checkout out individual folders from trunk (like "iphone" as previously, e.g.)

Could be a temporary fail of the svn repository, maybe?

Thanks,

On Jul 12, 2012, at 5:30 AM, jaime <jaime.ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

jaime

Jul 13, 2012, 4:53:42 AM7/13/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Hi again,

Forget it, it was a temporary problem in the svn repository. Finally, I was able to check it out and run the iPhone app :)

I have a suggestion: trying to execute "./go iphone", following the instructions, it failed because it couldn't find "atoms.h". Searching for this issue, I found this post and the solution: execute "./go iphone_atoms" before. I think it would be great to include this solution in the instructions! :)

Thank you again Luke,

Mark Collin

Jul 13, 2012, 11:19:17 AM7/13/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Google hosts the SVN repository, I think it’s more likely it’s a temporary glitch with your network connection ;)