Selenium IDE green tick execution tracing lost after following run command test step

Ajayvignesh MV

Jun 9, 2024, 11:28:10 PMJun 9
to Selenium Users

Hi,

I'm fairly light user of Selenium so I'm sticking with Selenium IDE for simple testing.

After Run command test step, the execution trace green ticks are totally lost and it makes hard to find failure, only way I can find status is using log in bottom of screen.

Execution shows green tick on top level test, then green ticks show up inside called tests, but after exiting called test gree tick is missing.

Is there any way to get the green tick show all the way till end of execution or failure point?

PS: I posted this question originally in stackoverflow but found no replies there.  Found this group from GitHub later hence posting here.