HI

Huus Huusk

Jan 18, 2023, 4:51:48 AM1/18/23
to Selenium Users
HI guys i want to upload image from my computer using python in selenium. And i try this method:
.send_keys("C:\Оролцсон төслүүд\Chest AI\kslm (103).png")

And the error is :
selenium.common.exceptions.ElementNotInteractableException: Message: element not interactable

Please help me guys ❤
Thank you for the respond

Adrian

Jan 18, 2023, 3:50:02 PM1/18/23
to Selenium Users
Hi,
There is not enough information provided to give a clear answer.
I would need to see more of the code.
I think the element you are trying to use send_keys on is not the correct element.  Usually the upload feature needs you to look for an input field with the type file.
If you have multiple elements like this on the page, then you need to figure out which one you need to target.

Cheers,
Adrian.