Accept chrome pop-up window to use application

Severnjak

Jun 30, 2022, 2:39:15 AM6/30/22
to Selenium Users
I'm trying to accept pop-up window in chrome (attached picture)

Was trying to use next part of code:

browser.Driver.SwitchTo().Alert().Accept();

But I get next error back from app:

OpenQA.Selenium.NoAlertPresentException: no such alert

Anyone has any idea how to Accept this kind a pop-up from browser.
Or any other idea how do permanently allow this app to be used when we are performing selenium tests.

Heard that you can use AutoIT butt we don't wanna use apps outside Selenium.

Tnx in advance for any help

Greetings
SeleniumPopUpWindow.JPG

Paul Chassay

Jul 6, 2022, 10:41:43 PM7/6/22
to Selenium Users
Is this a modal dialogbox?  If so, there is an article here that shows how to interact with this.

Let me know if that works.