How to Automate login of Application where OTP is required each time to login

Amrutha R

Sep 12, 2023, 10:16:15 AM9/12/23
to Selenium Users
Hi ,

I am trying to automate application but am feeling difficulty with login.
if try to launch to app using selenium ,launch of application each time it will redirect to microsoft page ,then will ask for email,password and OTP which will be sent over phone.
can someone please help here how can I handle these kind of cases

thanks ,
Amrutha.R

Soos Laszlo

Jun 14, 2024, 8:35:17 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to Selenium Users
Hello,

Did you find a solution? I am having similar problems. It does not send me to the phone but it opens a popup which is not recognized by selenium as is a windows feature and not in the browser.