Re: I dont get it..Can i use Selenium in any way to test Apps on my iPhone/Android/Windows Phone

lache...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2012, 10:16:26 AM11/19/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Take a look at Appium for testing native ios apps.

On Monday, November 19, 2012 7:09:07 AM UTC-7, Max Mustermann wrote:
Hello there,

I would like to know if it is possible to use Selenium(with or withour PlugIn/Addon etc.)  to do testautomation on IOS/Android/Windows devices?

And if it is possible, which framework can you guys recommend to me?

Thanks in advance

Mark Collin

Nov 19, 2012, 5:03:08 PM11/19/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

I would like to know if it is possible to use Selenium(with or withour PlugIn/Addon etc.)  to do testautomation on IOS/Android/Windows devices?

And if it is possible, which framework can you guys recommend to me?

Thanks in advance

David

Nov 19, 2012, 7:06:00 PM11/19/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com