Edge in IEMode - new browser window enumeration handled with multiple session consideration?

Adhisivan Ragunathan

May 10, 2022, 12:17:13 AM5/10/22
to Selenium Users

Hi All,

I have a query related to the specific code part of  selenium/cpp/iedriver/Browser.cpp

In the function: void __stdcall Browser::NewWindow3(IDispatch** ppDisp,

if (this->is_edge_chromium()) {
param_flag = 1000;
//HWND top_level_handle = this->GetTopLevelWindowHandle();
// 1) find all Edge browser window handles
std::vector<HWND>edge_window_handles;
::EnumWindows(&BrowserFactory::FindEdgeBrowserHandles,
                               reinterpret_cast<LPARAM>(&edge_window_handles));

will it be safe when we run multiple sessions on the same machine? How does it segregate all top-level windows according to each session?

or Am I reading this wrongly?

Thanks,
Adhi