Selenium in Java8 lamba expression

skumar...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2019, 12:20:28 PM3/14/19
to Selenium Users
Please share if any suggestions or github repo for a framework in selenium JVM using Java 8 lambda expressions

Mark Collin

Mar 14, 2019, 3:13:56 PM3/14/19
to Selenium Users
What do you want to do with lamda expression?

The question is a bit vague at the moment.

Mark Collin

Mar 14, 2019, 3:16:25 PM3/14/19
to Selenium Users

Suresh Kumar

Mar 14, 2019, 3:33:51 PM3/14/19
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping to work with functionality such as

Reading webtables ; avoiding the usage of for/while loops and use stream and filters instead.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 2:14 PM Mark Collin <fyre...@gmail.com> wrote:
What do you want to do with lamda expression?

The question is a bit vague at the moment.

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Mar 14, 2019, 9:43:24 PM3/14/19
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
For that you just need to find places wherein selenium gives you back a List.

findElements() is one such API.

But apart from that I don't know what other functionality exists.

Basically you need to be aware of the fact that selenium is a library and lambda expressions is a feature/concept of the programming language.

You don't need to tie these two together.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.com/