Need help in test automation salesforce project

Pulkit Sachdeva

Jan 22, 2023, 10:55:57 PM1/22/23
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I am working on Salesforce CRM applications and I want to automate my regression tests but I am facing issue in doing so because of Salesforce dynamic id change. Script is unable to locate elements through xpath as it change every time page reloads.
Can someone provide me any training documents or YouTube video link.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Pulkit Sachdeva
plkt...@gmail.com

Ritu Jain

Jan 25, 2023, 12:36:42 PM1/25/23
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Use xpath and make use of child/parent/following node to crack the xpath