Chromedriver session timed out

gamma13

Sep 1, 2022, 4:43:09 AM9/1/22
to Selenium Users
Hello, can anyone help me? I have an issue, that my Chromedriver won't start anymore. It gives me the following Exception: {"The HTTP request to the remote WebDriver server for URL http://localhost:52666/session timed out after 60 seconds."}
Thanks a lot!

Ramakrishna G

Sep 1, 2022, 6:46:28 AM9/1/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Download  chrome driver for the chrome browser version used currently. Place it in respective folder  and try running the test again

Thanks and regards,
Ramakrishna G

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 2:13 PM gamma13 <rikk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, can anyone help me? I have an issue, that my Chromedriver won't start anymore. It gives me the following Exception: {"The HTTP request to the remote WebDriver server for URL http://localhost:52666/session timed out after 60 seconds."}
Thanks a lot!

Lakshmi Narayanan

Sep 1, 2022, 7:01:43 AM9/1/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
We had similar issues and found that it was because of state web driver processes in the system. We were not closing the driver properly in the code and once the driver was closed properly in the code and we cleaned up the stale web driver processes, it started working.
See if this helps you.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 2:13 PM gamma13 <rikk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, can anyone help me? I have an issue, that my Chromedriver won't start anymore. It gives me the following Exception: {"The HTTP request to the remote WebDriver server for URL http://localhost:52666/session timed out after 60 seconds."}
Thanks a lot!

Thanks,
V.Lakshmi Narayanan