Firefox browser Location Request Allow/Deny

Satnam Singh

May 20, 2024, 8:49:03 AMMay 20
to Selenium Users

Hello All,
I've attached the screenshot for you to look over.

1. After I open the URL and input the required data to the site.
2. On Submit - The location request pop-up appears.
3. We have 2 test cases.
  • Allow the location and validate.
  • Deny the location and capture the error on the UI.
4. We are not able to Allow the location.

Below is what we have been trying and it has not worked.
FirefoxProfile geoDisabled = new FirefoxProfile();
FirefoxOptions option = new FirefoxOptions();
option.setProfile(geoDisabled);
geoDisabled.setPreference("geo.enabled", true);
geoDisabled.setPreference("geo.provider.use_corelocation", true);
geoDisabled.setPreference("geo.prompt.testing", true);
geoDisabled.setPreference("geo.prompt.testing.allow", true);
driver = new FirefoxDriver(option);
runTest();

Request help on the above.
 We would like to add these test case to our automation regression suite
FirFox_Location.png