The Browser Conference: Call for Selenium Speakers

Matt Althauser

May 31, 2023, 11:51:36 AM5/31/23
to Selenium Users
We (Browserless.io) are putting together The Browser Conference which will be held virtually on September 19th.

To ensure high quality, we are looking for speakers with deep background in Selenium to submit a talk to participate.

If you are interested, please respond back with your proposal for a talk.

Thanks!

Matt
tbc_banner.png

Matt Althauser

Jun 7, 2023, 8:00:45 AM6/7/23
to Selenium Users
Thanks to everyone for all of the submissions so far. We will be publishing the event next week and have two more slots open for speakers.

Andrei Solntsev

Jun 14, 2023, 3:12:18 PM6/14/23
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt!
If you still have a slot, I could make a presentation about Flaky Test.
Always an actual topic. :)

Andrei Solntsev

Matt Althauser

Sep 14, 2023, 3:19:27 PM9/14/23
to Selenium Users
Great news!

We now have 487 people registered for the first ever The Browser Conference!! The registration is still open until Tuesday of next week and attending is 100% free: https://www.accelevents.com/e/the-browser-conference-23

Funny enough, we had one speaker back out last minute and we still don't have a talk that really shows cutting edge Selenium best practices. If anyone decides that they have a great talk and want to get in front of hundreds of engineers, we're still accepted 1 last-minute speaker.

Thanks again for everyone's support on this!!