stable selenium 4 grid version for > 100 sessions setup

Ferris

Jun 27, 2022, 3:19:39 AM6/27/22
to Selenium Users
Hi,

We are having issue to find a stable selenium 4 grid that can work with our setup.

So far we tried 4.1.3 and 4.2.2, but both have session related issues. For 4.2.2, we met same issue as is this open issue #1605. We currently fail back to use Selenium3, but the selenium3 grid doesn't catch up with latest chrome version anymore.

Could anyone confirm which version they find stable or any large test env data point you have successfully launched would be great.

Setup:
Selenium 4.2.2
Python 3.10
docker-compose in Ubunutu