Is Selenuim suited for me

Mrbloon

Sep 22, 2021, 6:14:17 AM9/22/21
to Selenium Users
Hello,

I am trying to figure out what can be the best solution to easily implement unit tests for the company i'm working for. I thought of using Selenium but I do have a few questions beforehand :
- does it cost anything ? I cannot find anything price related in the website
- is it suited to run tests before deployment and in the case they are green, we can then deploy safely the app ? As far as I understand, Selenium is made to support the automation of web browsers through tests integration.

Thanks a lot,

SuperKevy

Sep 22, 2021, 8:32:21 PM9/22/21
to Selenium Users
A simple google search for Unit testing and Selenium produces lots of results.

Enjoy.

Avayambalk Karthik

Sep 23, 2021, 2:21:52 AM9/23/21
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
You can use selenium with Junit for your requirements. Using CI/CD pipeline , you can control the deployments.