Date Picker issue while automating the web page using selenium.

akash neilsoft

Jul 1, 2024, 9:41:55 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to Selenium Users
Goal : Want to handle the date picker from the web page of a website using Java selenium.

Issue : Unable to handle the date picker.

Details:  The date picker xpath is not visible in HTML DOM and the date picker is used in web page is browser specific in-built date picker.
The date field blocks the manual text input, so we are unable to use the send keys method.
We have also tried using jsexecutor method.

Expectations: We want to select the date through selenium script considering above conditions.