Selenium Bat script not running after OS upgrade

Bianca Ackermann

May 7, 2024, 11:11:45 AMMay 7
to Selenium Users
Hello Everyone,

We are having an issue where the Selenium bat script is not executing through Windows Task scheduler. The OS was upgraded from 2012 to 2022 and the job & script copied over.

I am new to Selenium and not sure what is required for it to run. There is no errors, the job is just not running. If we run the script manually, it works 100%.

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Script below: modiefied the URLS for data privacy

cd C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Selenium-Maven-Template\Code
mvn clean verify -DnsAccount= -DnsUsername= -DnsPassword= -DnsRoleID=1052 -DnsSecurityQuestion1="What was your childhood nickname?" -DnsSecurityAnswer1= -DnsSecurityQuestion2="In what city does your nearest sibling live?" -DnsSecurityAnswer2= -DnsSecurityQuestion3="Where were you when you observed your first solar eclipse?" -DnsSecurityAnswer3= -DnsRestletURL="https://1234567-sb5.restlets.api.contosa.com/app/site/hosting/restlet.nl?script=1249&deploy=1" -DnsBaseUrl="https://system.contosa.com/" -Dheadless=true -Doverwrite.binaries=true

Thank you