Mobile WebDriver: WebViews and Other Contexts

Dominik Dary

Mar 12, 2014, 2:41:31 PM3/12/14
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi language bindings owners,

in order to support in the different mobile WebDrivers context switching, I commited this change to the Java language bindings:
https://code.google.com/p/selenium/source/detail?r=8b6b1719469fabc7ad7650e8bb70c8f422b73124

This feature allows the mobile WebDriver users to switch between different contexts like the native or the webview UI element tree. This is documented here:
https://code.google.com/p/selenium/source/browse/spec-draft.md?repo=mobile#133

When you want to verify a language binding again a real mobile WebDriver, we have already implemented the corresponding server handlers in the latest snapshot version of selendroid.
The latest snapshot version can be found here:
http://ci.selendroid.io/job/selendroid/io.selendroid$selendroid-standalone/

Cheers,

Dominik

Jonathan Lipps