Join us at SeleniumConf Chicago 2023!

die...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2023, 9:27:43 AM2/27/23
to Selenium Developers
Hi everyone!

At the end of March, the global Selenium community will be meeting up for the first in-person SeleniumConf since 2018. Come join me, Simon Stewart, David Burns, and other Selenium core committers, as well as automated testing experts from around the world, as we discuss what’s new and coming in Selenium, the WebDriver ecosystem, BiDi functionality, state model-based testing, and much more.
The conference will take place March 29-30, with optional full-day workshop sessions on March 28, in Chicago, IL USA. You can see the full agenda here: https://seleniumconf.com/agenda/.

Ticket prices are already community-friendly, but use this discount code — seleniumgroups2023seconf200 — to save $200 on any ticket. Register here: https://seleniumconf.com/register/.Hope to see you in Chicago!
PS - I'm also hosting a free SeleniumConf workshop on March 28. Apply to participate in my Fix a Bug, Become a Committer session! (Please note that you will need a valid conference ticket to be part of the workshop)