Running FitNesse tests from Maven

Yves Philippot

Jan 6, 2012, 3:06:53 AM1/6/12
to selenesse-users
Hi,

I would like to execute web test when I launch maven (mvn clean
install).

With basics tests it's work. If i want to launch web tests, they
failed with this error message :

Slim Selenium Driver Could not invoke constructor for
SlimSeleniumDriver[4]

If i launch the test from FItNesse wiki it's works, But from Maven
i've got this issue. Does anyone have an idea ?

Thank you.

Yves Philippot

Jan 16, 2012, 4:29:25 AM1/16/12
to selenesse-users
I just fix the issue. Selenesse.jar is required in fitnesse in order
to launch web test.

But, in maven repository there is no selenesse. So i had to find a way
to add a dependency to my pom.xml file.

So i launched this command :

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=C:\fitnesse\dist\java\selenesse.jar -
DgroupId=org.seleniumhq.selenium.selenesse -DartifactId=selenesse -
Dversion=1.0 -DgeneratePom=true -Dpackaging=jar

Then i've just to add the dependency in my pom.xml. And.... It
worked ! :)