Re: How to get 2,3 or 4th link with same css class

Dawn Test Code

Jun 26, 2012, 4:09:10 PM6/26/12
to selenes...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roshan--

I am not 100% certain that I understand what you are asking, but here's my best shot.

I have interpreted that you would like the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th link (starts with <a... like <a href="google.com></a>), when all 4 links have the same css class.

You should be able to select those with something like this:

.class a:nth-of-type(2)

If your class was called "class", this should select the 2nd <a> tag with that class.

*******************************
Dawn Test Code, agile tester
http://www.passionatetester.com/

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Roshan Kumar <find....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a tag with same class and text total count of that links is 4 so m question is how to click the 2 ,3 or 4th links.

Please reply its urgent.

Thanks

Roshan Kumar

Jun 27, 2012, 1:02:27 PM6/27/12