Selenesse.jar not available in latest zip file

ChrisGT

Apr 1, 2012, 3:12:03 AM4/1/12
to selenesse-users
Hi,

I just downloaded the latest selenesse wiki and zip file version
(selenesse-wiki-and-jar-20101102.zip) from the github page (https://
github.com/marisaseal/selenesse/downloads), but it seems that the file
selenesse.jar file is not in the zip. Could someone please update the
project or make selenesse.jar available?

Chris McMahon

Apr 1, 2012, 11:03:07 AM4/1/12
to selenes...@googlegroups.com

I had occasion to download selenesse myself from scratch recently and it worked fine, with selenium-java-client-driver.jar found in /lib, selenesse.jar found in /dist/java/.

If you can run the example suite, you should be OK to proceed.  If not, posting an error msg. would help...

-Chris

ChrisGT

Apr 2, 2012, 1:29:27 AM4/2/12
to selenesse-users
Thnx, I got the right zip file now. Apparantly i downloaded the src
over and over :x Guess I shouldn't work in the weekends *yawn*.