Bizarre Behavior

mheusser

Sep 8, 2011, 8:00:09 PM9/8/11
to selenesse-users
I've got a DropDown that takes some actions when it closes, so I had
to:

| FireEvent; | DropDownName | change |
| FireEvent; | DropDownName | focusout |

I pause to allow the JS to fire, then select a couple other non-
populated DropDowns and wait for their js.

Immediately after that, I want to click on the next thing, wait for
the page to

| click | //input[@class="foo"] |
(Pause here OR clickAndWait above, I tried both)
| waitForTextPresent | @parameter1ToMyScenarioTable |
| waitForTextPresent | @parameter2TomyScenarioTable |

I tried both XPATH and CSS locators.

So the weirdest thing happens in selenesse -- The command that is sent
to selenium is WaitForElementPresent foo.

The commands sent after that are the waitForTextPresents -- but the
scenario table value for @parameter1ToMyScenariorTable is not sent in;
instead it's the literal text with the @ sign.

Is any of this ringing a bell for anyone?

regards,

--heusser

mheusser

Sep 8, 2011, 8:00:08 PM9/8/11