Selendroid and chromium

Moshe Ben Abou

Feb 26, 2014, 1:09:02 PM2/26/14
to selen...@googlegroups.com
Hi I have developed an android app which shows a webpage i'm not using the standard webview but a version of chromium, I'm writing java test with appium using selendroid. how do I access the HTML elements inside the chromium view (the driver.switchTo().window("WEBVIEW")) obviously doesn't work

Thanks,

Dominik Dary

Feb 27, 2014, 2:43:41 AM2/27/14
Can you please add more details about how you use a version of chromium?

Moshe Ben Abou

Feb 27, 2014, 2:46:29 AM2/27/14
to selen...@googlegroups.com
I've compiled the chromium source code and i'm using the chromium content shell instead of the default webview when I iterate over the windows i don't see any other handle besides the NATIVE_APP handle

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:43:12 AM UTC+2, Dominik Dary wrote:
Can you please add more details about how you use a version of chromium?

Lee Deyu

Sep 10, 2014, 5:23:19 AM9/10/14
to selen...@googlegroups.com

I meet the same issue, could you have some suggestions now?

Lee Deyu

Sep 10, 2014, 5:27:09 AM9/10/14
to selen...@googlegroups.com
now I meet the same issue, the app doesn't use the old android webview instead of the webview based on chromium. selendroid doesn't work on this crhomium webview.