How to use clickOnScreen(float x, float y) method which is present inside AndroidNativeElement.java

Yosuva A

Dec 21, 2016, 1:22:50 AM12/21/16
to selendroid
Hi I am trying to click keyboard key "Done" using selendroid.I tried the below code but nothing worked But clickOnScreen(float x, float y) worked using robotium.So i want to use the same method in selendroid but i dont know how to use this method.can any one help me to use this clickOnScreen(float x, float y) method?

Code that tried:
seldriver.getAdbConnection().tap(1180, 820);
new Actions(seldriver).sendKeys(SelendroidKeys.ENTER).perform();
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("adb shell input keyevent 4");
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("adb shell input keyevent 61");
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("adb shell input keyevent 66");
seldriver.getAdbConnection().executeShellCommand("input keyevent 61");
inputField.Submit();

clickOnScreen(float x, float y) method is present inside io/selendroid/server/model/AndroidNativeElement.java file.