Date Picker in Android 6.0 (API 23)

Michael Kehr

Jun 17, 2016, 7:21:00 AM6/17/16
to selendroid
Hello,

This is the first time for me on this forum and I hope to find some experts that can maybe help me.
I'm trying to set up a test environment for android devices. Everything worlks pretty well in the current state (Chrome, Firefox, IE on Desktop; Safari on IPhone) but Android causes some problems for us :-(
How is it possible to select a Date from the Native Android Date Picker (Android Studio Emulator is used). It is possible to select the year, but it seems to be impossible for me to select month and day from the used "SimpleMonthView". Does anyone know, how to do this.

Thanks in advance
M.Kehr

willian siqueira

Mar 6, 2017, 10:58:13 AM3/6/17
to selendroid
If it were you would try another frame work ... this seems that nobody of the support .... bad