Selendroid emulate a Hardware Event Trigger

argon...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 6:56:12 AM9/19/16
to selendroid
Hi Dominik,

I have a specific scenario for testing a hybrid android application running on android device . The device has Magnetic Card Reader and on swiping card , it generates a swipe event that is picked by Java code and passed to
webview via standard interface.  so this java class which receives the event doesn't have a UI element , onEvent , it collects the data and pass to Javascript in webview by calling interface function.

How I can use selendroid to generate such event (in automation test) and then successfully inject it to our test application ?
Is Selendroid capable to generate arbitrary hardware event and Inject to test application at specific point ?

Looking forward to get your response soon.

Regards,
argon gold