Select 2 comma separated tags

ankit...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2019, 4:20:43 PM7/22/19
to select2
Hello everyone,
I am using select2 for multiple value selection with auto completion. Is there any way to do this without forming tags and only have comma separated list instead. For example this:

Capture.PNG

Best regards
Ankita

Tac Tacelosky

Jul 22, 2019, 4:34:06 PM7/22/19
to sel...@googlegroups.com
If I understand correctly, you don't want the little pill-box around the selected tags, right?  I think that's just a matter of overriding the class.

Tac

ankit...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2019, 9:22:01 PM7/22/19
to select2
Thank you. Yes exactly. That is the requirement. I am using form-control at the moment. Do you know which class should be used in this case. (I could not find in documentation)

Marco Vellani

Jul 23, 2019, 2:32:51 AM7/23/19
to select2
I Think that you must modify/Override the CSS of select2 that contain the word "choice".
The choice class represent the selected item, so if you modify it teorically you can have the style that you want for selected item/tag.